The latest release enables control and flexibility with next-generation tools to quickly modernize legacy data strategies in support of the multi-channel hybrid workplace.
– Single-platform solution starts with Global Relay’s proprietary network of open pullers and connectors, allowing businesses to import and connect any conversation across any channel
– Advanced AI brands and organizes multi-channel digital communications, dramatically improving search efficiency and regulatory compliance
– For Investigations and Legal Holds, Global Relay customers now enjoy 24/7 Discovery-as-a-Service data analysis support for rapid response
VANCOUVER, BC, April 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Global Relay, a leading provider of intelligent archiving and electronic communications compliance solutions, today announced the latest version of its Archive platform to help customers quickly upgrade their legacy data strategy in response to the continued shift to cross-channel hybrid working.
The latest release of the cloud-first platform comes as a distributed workforce becomes the norm, spurring a proliferation of digital communication and collaboration channels. According to Gartner, the need for cloud-native digital workspace initiatives will continue to grow, doubling over the next three years as companies seek to meet the needs of employees and consumers.
By unifying enterprise communications, regardless of channel, companies can begin to alleviate the operational, reputational, and financial burden that this pace of change places on legacy data strategies. With security and flexibility across the entire data lifecycle (import, label, search, adjust, export, discover), businesses can fully embrace digital initiatives with a single, integrated archive platform.
“A company’s archives are often viewed as a Pandora’s box of historical secrets tied to the past with little context for the future. We are changing that belief with our open archives,” said Warren Roy, CEO of Global Relay. “In this mission-critical post-pandemic landscape, enterprises should have a clear idea of their most important black box. We make it easy to connect any conversation on any channel anywhere and retrieve those data, if necessary, at any time.”
“It’s about making your records work for you by designing business intelligence and actionable insights from your business communication tools. You can’t know where you’re going if you haven’t assessed where you’ve been,” Roy said.
What’s new at Mondial Relay
Easily migrate historical data from legacy archives to Global Relay’s secure and flexible smart archives with the latest Global Relay Extractor.
- Upgrade to Global Relay from Dell EMC SourceOne and Veritas Enterprise Vault on-premises archives with our new Global Relay extractor for S1 (SOX) and EV (EVX)
- Leverage data services expertise from Global Relay or certified technology partners throughout the upgrade process
Global Relay Exclusive Network of open connectors can quickly connect digital communication channels across the continuum of traditional and emerging workplace collaboration and social applications.
- Save traditional data types such as corporate emails and SMS
- Capture channels such as Teams, Slack, Zoom, Symphony, Google Workspace, WhatsApp, text messages and voice
- Be prepared to take risks for emerging channels with an extensive library of APIs ready to connect new data sources to the archive
Customers can now get smart, actionable insights with Global Relay Advanced AI which not only stores information, but also labels and organizes it across a range of classifications that make it easier and faster to find so businesses always know what’s in the archive.
- Reduce false positives for regulatory oversight using natural language processing, text analytics, and computational linguistics to measure sentiment in text and voice communications
- Support for over 100 languages in text-to-voice communication, enabling efficient supervision workflow management
- Record and analyze employee conversation metadata – how they communicate, frequency, channels and topics – to identify bad actors and policy violations
Customers can now identify, collect and present data at any time with the Global Relay Discovery as a service offer:
- Get defensible search results for litigation, subpoena, or investigation in seconds instead of days
- Manage risk and save money by integrating eDiscovery in-house with support from a dedicated Global Relay Data Services representative
- Access managed service 24/7/365 days
“After two years of businesses navigating constant commercial triage and rapid integration of new technologies, we are now at the dawn of a new era that involves persistent connection, across new digital channels in a distributed commercial enterprise” , said Roy. “With this latest release, we inspire companies to fully realize the benefits of upgrading their data strategy.”
In January, Global Relay was named a Leader in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ 2022 for Archiving Enterprise Information for the ninth time in a row and also scored highest among vendors in all four use cases in the Gartner Critical Capabilities Report; Compliance, Archiving, e-Discovery and Analytics.
About Mondial Relay
Global Relay is a leading provider of fully compliant, cloud-based message archiving, monitoring and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial industry and other highly regulated industries. The private company provides services to more than 20,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the top 25 banks. Global Relay Archive provides support for email, instant messaging, Bloomberg®, Refinitiv, social media, mobile messaging, and more. for mobile, Microsoft Outlook® and web users. For more information, please visit globalrelay.com. We hire! Learn more about life at Global Relay at globalrelay.com/careers.
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1735049/Global_Relay_Logo.jpg