Teledyne DALSAa Teledyne Technologies company [NYSE:TDY] is pleased to announce the launch of its Camera Link HS (CLHS) multispectral linescan camera, a new addition to the award-winning Linea product line. This latest high-resolution linescan camera provides spectrally independent RGB and NIR outputs, allowing it to handle some of the most challenging inspection applications by detecting defects both on and below the surface of a wide variety of materials, components and products.
“The Linea ML 8k multi-spectral camera offers versatile capabilities to meet the increasingly demanding demands of a number of today’s challenging inspection applications, such as banknotes, passports and other printed documents. high security,” said Xing-Fei He, Senior Product Manager at Teledyne DALSA. “Furthermore, we have been able to provide spectrally independent RGB and NIR channel outputs, allowing accurate detection of defects both on and below the surface of products such as semiconductor wafers and circuit boards. printed circuit boards (PCBs) in a single scan, greatly simplifying system designs.
The Linea ML 8k multi-spectral camera uses Teledyne DALSA’s latest 8k CMOS quad line sensor with a pixel size of 5×5μm and offers a maximum line rate of 70kHz x 4 using the CLHS fiber optic interface. The camera also has built-in SFP+ transceivers that convert electrical signals to optical signals and connect directly to fiber optic cables using LC connectors. Combined with the Teledyne DALSA Xtium™2 CLHS A series of high-performance frame grabbers, the Linea ML 8k multispectral camera, like all Linea ML cameras, represents a breakthrough in data throughput in the industry.
- The new quadlinear CMOS sensor from Teledyne DALSA
- Spectrally independent RGB and NIR outputs for accurate defect detection without spectral interference
- Independent exposure control for each channel for better white balance
- Operates seamlessly from maximum speed to stop conditions
- Next-generation Camera Link HS interface with field-proven data reliability
- Direct connection to fiber optic cables for extended cable lengths up to 300 meters